1. Don’t apply black liner all around your eye and in your waterline. (e.g. If you wear black liner on your lash line the wear brown on your waterline.)
2. Don’t apply lipstick without sharpening the edges. (e.g. Use concealer to outline around the edges of your natural lip area, then blend slightly in order to look more natural. This will make your lipstick ‘Pop’ and give you clean edges.)
3. Don’t pull your eyelid when applying eyeliner.
4. Don’t fill in your brows with the same amount of brow powder or liner all over. (e.g. Intensify your archers with your brow color of choice, then brush to blend out.)
5. Don’t test new foundation on your cheek. Test it on your neck instead.
6. Don’t use the same concealer to cover both under-eye circles and pimples. (e.g. Use a creamy concealer that matches your skin tone for blemishes.)
7. Don’t rely on just concealer when covering pimple scars. (e.g. Foundation first, concealer second, then setting powder.)
8. Don’t apply your concealer in a moon shape under your eye. (e.g. Make an upside down triangle shape under your eye, then blend out.)
9. Don’t apply bronzer all over your face. (e.g. Only apply it in the shape of a “ 3 ”.)
10. Don’t use cream moisturizer all over your face if you have oily skin. (Use a mattifying gel moisturizer instead.)
Photo is courtesy of lovethispic.com
I do not own the included picture